CM7778 Channel Master Titan2 VHF/UHF HDTV Preamplifier with Power Supply
- Out of Stock - ETA Mid June 2019
- Calculated at Checkout
Channel Master CM7778 Titan2 VHF/UHF HDTV Antenna Preamplifier with Power Supply
The Channel Master CM 7778 television antenna booster (preamplifier) will amplify digital and HD signals received by your antenna. This antenna amplifier is a high gain, low noise preamplifier used for weak signal areas to allow a weak signal that is present at the antenna to be amplified to a viewable strength. The CM 7778 preamp offers less gain than the CM 7777 but still has enough gain to get the signal from the antenna to the TV set. This preamp is a perfect choice if you are in a strong to medium strength signal area but are still having troubles receive the strongest signals. Preamplifier are also used if you anticipate distributing your signal with a digital splitter to multiple locations throughout your location as splitters reduce the signal strength per output.
• VHF and UHF bands with separate amplification
• Gain: VHF 16 dB - UHF 23 dB
• Can be configured for separate or combined inputs
• Includes a switchable FM trap
• Outdoor rated housing
• Mast mounted amplification unit with indoor power supply which connect via coaxial cable
The TV Antenna preamplifier is useful for persons unable to view channels due to weak signal. The preamplifier will boost the signal received by the antenna making it much stronger by the time it reaches your TV set.
The Channel Master 7778 preamplifier is a two part unit, an outdoor amplification unit which is mounted on the mast of your antenna system and an indoor unit which powers the outdoor amplification unit. The indoor unit is stationed indoors and connects to the outdoor unit via coaxial cable.
If you already have an antenna set up and are considering adding a preamplifier to boost your signal strength. You would only need two additional short length coaxial runs, one from the antenna output to the preamplifier input (which should be no more than 5 feet) and one from the indoor power-supply to your TV set. You would simply use the current longer coaxial run to connect from the mast mounted units output to the indoor units input.
- Power Supply included, output voltage is +15 VDC, UL and cUL listed
- Number of Inputs: 1
- Impedance: Input - 75 Ohm, Download - 75 Ohm
- Connectors (Input and Output): Type "F"
- VHF: Gain: 16 dB, Noise Figure: 3.0 dB, Output Capability: 56 dBmV
- UHF: Gain: 23 dB, Noise Figure: 2.2 dB, Output Capability: 50 dBmV