Cisco 8832 IP Conference Station - Refurbished - Corded - Tabletop - Charcoal
- Calculated at Checkout
The Cisco® IP Conference Phone 8832 is a business-class conferencing station for large meeting rooms and executive offices.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing with astounding voice quality and clarity. Newly developed microphones and loudspeakers provide the richest sound of any conference phone on the market. Our unique acoustic design includes a "studio-monitor" full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality.
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8832 provides a simple, flexible, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. With the base unit alone, it provides 360-degree coverage for any 20x20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20x34-foot room and up to 22 participants. With the optional wireless extension microphone kit (using Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications [DECT] technology), it covers any 20x40-foot room and up to 26 participants. With a daisy-chain configuration of two 8832 units along with the optional wireless extension microphone kit, it covers up to a 20x57-foot room and up to 42 participants. It is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The 8832 unit has a sleek form by using approachable materials for a differentiated, modern look and feel. The key design elements include the following:
- 3.9-inch 480x128-pixel color LCD
- Textile cover for soft touch and durability
- Large mute button in the middle of the device for easy access from all angles
- LED indicator above the mute button showing the call status
- Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop
- Crisp, precise button tactility
- Single USB-C port on the device to minimize the number of cables on the table (an Ethernet injector is required for any non-Wi-Fi deployment)
The optional wired microphone kit includes two wired microphones with anodized aluminum top housing.
The key features of this conference phone are as follows:
- 360-degree room coverage; base unit alone covers up to a 10-foot microphone pickup range
- Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Codec support, including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS
- IPv6 support
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features?
- Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) support
- Wi-Fi support
- Wired extension microphone support
- Wireless extension microphone support
- Daisy-chain support
- Client Matter Code (CAC) and Forced Authorization Code (FAC) Support
- Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3 consumption (both PoE and non-PoE Ethernet injector options are available)
- Call control support: Native support in Cisco Unified Communications Manager 12.0(1); DevPack required for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5.2, 11.0, and 11.5
- IEEE PoE: IEEE PoE Class 3; compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades; supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol - Power over Ethernet?(LLDP-PoE)
- Ethernet switch: 10/100 BASE-T via an Ethernet injector
- The phone has the following keys: Four context-sensitive soft key bars, Two-way navigation bar and select button?, Standard keypad, Volume-control bar, Large mute key for ease of access
- Graphical display: 480x128-pixel backlit 24-bit color LCD, 3.9-in. (9.9-cm) diagonal