Cisco 3560CX-8TC-S Layer 3 Switch
- Calculated at Checkout
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switches help optimize network deployments. These Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) managed switches are ideal for high-speed data connectivity, Wi-Fi backhaul, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity in places where space is at a premium. With a single copper or fiber cable from the wiring closet, Catalyst compact switches enable IP connectivity for devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras, PCs, and video endpoints.
With their quiet, fan-less design and compact footprint, these switches offer flexible mounting options and open up a variety of network design and connectivity options. Use them in offices, classrooms, hotels, retail stores, and other enterprise and branch locations. The setup allows for shorter cable runs from the compact switches, allowing for flexibility in space redesign and growth as new devices join the network - this eliminating the need for expensive and inflexible cabling infrastructure.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage