Cel-Fi DUO Cell Phone Signal Booster for T-Mobile 3G 4G and 4G LTE
- In Stock - Ships Fast!
- Calculated at Checkout
Cel-Fi DUO Smart Cell Phone Signal Booster for T-Mobile 3G,4G & 4G LTE with Free Shipping!
Cel-Fi's third generation all-digital smart signal booster that out-performs analog repeaters. The Cel-Fi DUO enables clear and reliable indoor 3G/4G/LTE voice and faster data connections.
All you need is 1 bar (more bars is always better) to get 5 bars from Cel-Fi.
No outdoor antennas, no cabling, no signal interference, no worries!
- Minimize dead zones, reduce dropped calls improves voice clarity and data speeds.
- Insanely Simple 3 Step installation. No cabling or configuring required.
- Concurrent Daul Band boosting in bands 2 (1900MHz), 4 (1700/2100MHz).
- The only consumer Cellular Signal Booster authorized for use on the T-Mobile Network.
- Cel-Fi is the only consumer booster with up to 100dB of gain approved by the FCC, allowing one system to cover up to 13,000 sqft.
- Cel-Fi DUO is built on Nextivity’s third-generation Cel-Fi Baseband Processor, which features built-in intelligence that enables the signal booster to automatically sense and adapt to HSPA and LTE network environments without interfering with operator networks and other devices Simultaneous Voice and Data on the 3G, 4G and 4G LTE network technologies.
- Patented 2-unit, 3-hop system allows flexible placement for optimal coverage.
- Processor running advanced digital echo cancellation and channel select filtering algorithm.
- Software-based optimization of integrated antenna coverage pattern which maximizes system gain and provides improved coverage and signal quality.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitors system path loss and transmit power to deliver maximum gain.
- Securely provisioned operation with ciphered software which only operates on authorized Operator’s network.
- Network-Safe software prevents uplink system gain from exceeding path loss, and eliminates unnecessary rise in base station noise level.
- Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
- Embedded software ensures optimal performance and prevents out-of-specification operation.
- Maintains end-to-end cellular communication encryption without additional risk of vulnerability.
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Cel-Fi systems, 802.11a/ac/b/g/n, cellular, and femtocell devices.
- 2 year limited manufactures warranty.
- 30 day money back return policy.
- Made in USA!
- Support for 3GPP HSPA Rel. 10 features and 3GPP LTE Release 10 Features
- 5GHz link compliant with FCC Part 15
- Up to 100dB path loss between units (approximately 20 meters between NU and CU)
- Max EIRP for Multiple carriers: 16dBm downlink & 24dBm uplink
- Currently available in two Band configurations (II/Iv)
- Auto-Configuring “All band scanning” feature to self adjust as Network channels change
- Up to 100dB system gain
- Nextivity’s IntelliBoost Baseband Processor III