Atlona USB to IP Adapter for Host Device
- Calculated at Checkout
The Atlona OmniStream™ 311 (AT-OMNI-311) works in tandem with the OmniStream 324 (AT-OMNI-324) for extending USB from peripheral devices to a PC over Gigabit Ethernet. The OmniStream 311 interfaces with a PC or other host device, while the OmniStream 324 features a four-port USB hub for peripherals. The OmniStream USB over IP system is compatible with USB 2.0 data rates of up to 480 Mbps. It can be used with high bandwidth devices including cameras, speakerphones, microphones, and DSPs, plus standard USB HID class devices such as a keyboard, mouse, or touch display. Up to seven OmniStream 324 units can be simultaneously paired to an OmniStream 311. Additionally, USB routing over the network can be managed using Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0.
- Huddle rooms - OmniStream USB devices provide a streamlined videoconferencing solution that interfaces a PC with a PTZ camera (such as the AT-HDVS-CAM), as well as USB audio peripherals.
- Meeting rooms - OmniStream USB devices are ideal for interfacing a wall-mounted touch display with a laptop at the meeting table.
- Extend USB over Gigabit Ethernet using CAT5e/6 cable
- USB host connection for PC
- Compatible with USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps
- Ideal for meeting room applications to extend USB from touch displays, cameras, speakerphones, DSPs, and more
- Design flexible and scalable AV systems in combination with OmniStream AV encoders and decoders
- Pairs simultaneously with up to seven OmniStream 324 units over a network
- USB signal routing configured and managed by AMS 2.0 (Atlona Management System)
- Ready for integration with Atlona Velocity™ Control System to manage USB signal routing
- Streamline network switch integration by using Atlona Certified Switch configurations for popular models from Cisco and others
- Front panel LED indicators for power, network and USB host connectivity, and USB signal presence over IP