Atlona Three-Input Switcher for HDMI and VGA Sources with HDBaseT Output
- Calculated at Checkout
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3�1 Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output. It features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector. The AT-HDVS-150-TX combines the benefits of a switcher with built-in auto-switching and the advantages of long-distance HDBaseT signal extension over a single cable. HDMI signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded audio, VGA input signals up to 1920�1200 video, and control signals can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). The switcher enables auto display on/off, auto-switching, along with other features. The switcher receives power from the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver using Power over Ethernet. The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for long distance transmission and display control in corporate or educational settings using analog and digital sources.
Automatic Display Control
The AT-HDVS-150-TX, when used in combination with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver, allows automatic display control using RS-232 signals. When integrated with a display, the AT-HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power on automatically when a laptop is connected to the AT-HDVS-150-TX. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop from the transmitter, the AT-HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by auto-display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
- RS-232 - Many displays including projectors, commercial flat panel displays, and some consumer displays can be controlled using the RS-232 signal directly from the switcher. The switcher is able to send commands using RS-232 for automatic display control to compatible displays.
Automatic input selection on the AT-HDVS-150-TX uses the 5 volt, hot plug signal in order to detect and automatically switch to the proper input.
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for:
- Education environments - The switcher is placed on a lectern for use with remote video inputs such as a laptop and document camera. Auto-switching technology selects the active source input and routes the signal via HDBaseT to the switcher downstream.
- Corporate environments - The switcher is placed at a boardroom conference table to allow presenters to easily connect their laptops to the system. When integrated with a control system, commands can be sent to activate a display from the front panel of the switcher.
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- Note: Audio signals will not pass without an accompanying video signal
- Transmits AV signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft. (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the AT-HDVS-150-RX). Control signals are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system in small AV systems
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
- Overrides auto-switching when two active sources are present