Atlona Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output
- Calculated at Checkout
The AT-HDVS-200-TX is a 3�1 switcher for HDMI and VGA inputs with HDBaseT output. It features two HDMI inputs, a VGA input, and an always on 3.5mm audio connector. The AT-HDVS-200-TX can be the central component of a small, automated AV system. Automatic display control turns on the display automatically whenever a source is connected. When the source is removed, the display is turned off. Volume is controlled by using the front panel buttons. Automatic input selection on the AT-HDVS-200-TX works by sensing the presence of any video signal. With automatic input selection, manual control systems can be eliminated.
The AT-HDVS-200-TX combines the benefits of a switcher and the advantages of Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT signal transmission over a single cable. The switcher enables input selection from the front panel, RS-232, or TCP/IP commands. HDMI signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded audio, VGA input signals up to 1920�1200, and control signals can be extended up to 328 feet (100 meters).
When used with the HDVS-200-RX system performance is limited to 1080p. The AT-HDVS-200-TX receives power from the AT-HDVS-200-RX scaler via Power over Ethernet. Together they create a standalone AV switching and control system with scaling for classrooms and huddle rooms.
Automatic Display Control
Offering first-of-its-kind display capabilities, the AT-HDVS-200-TX allows display control using CEC, TCP/IP or RS-232 signals. This means that many more types of displays can be controlled, costs are reduced, and that wiring is simplified. In a commercial setting, when a switcher is integrated with a display, the AT-HDVS-200-TX forces the display to power on automatically when a laptop is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the AT-HDVS-200-TX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by auto-display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of scaler. Control signals transmitted via CEC, IP or RS-232.
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems. Enables display and volume control with AT-UHD-CLSO-824 or AT-HDVS-200-RX. CEC enables control of low-cost consumer displays.
- Selects active input when sources are connected
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
- Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems. RS-232 controlled from HDBaseT connection
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Transmits IP and AV signals up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation