Atlona Ethernet-Enabled HDBaseT Scaler with HDMI and Analog Audio Outputs
- Calculated at Checkout
The AT-HDVS-200-RX is an HDBaseT scaler with HDMI and analog audio outputs. It features an HDMI output with balanced analog audio de-embedding and display control using CEC*, IP, or RS-232. The AT-HDVS-200-RX combines the benefits of an extended-distance HDBaseT receiver with built-in scaling and the capabilities of a control processor for simplified AV system installation and operation. When used with the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher, it receives HDMI signals with embedded audio and control signals at distances up to 328 feet (100 meters). The switcher/scaler pair enables automatic display control, automatic input selection, volume adjustment, or optional third-party control. The AT-HDVS-200-RX supplies power to the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher via Power over Ethernet and together they create a standalone AV switching and control system with scaling for classrooms and huddle rooms.HDVS-200 Series
The HDVS-200 series is a simple audio visual system with automatic input selection for HDMI and VGA inputs and automatic projector on/off/volume control. It is a premium upgrade to the HDVS-150 Series offering functions that enable IP management, and other advanced installation functions including IP display control, contact closure for screen control, CEC display control for consumer displays and Ethernet-enabled (100 m) HDBaseT performance. The switcher can be installed under a desk/table/lectern. The HDVS-200 Series incorporates many integrator-requested features while still maintaining overall value.
The AT-HDVS-200-RX is ideal for:
- Complete System Applications - Used with the AT-HDVS-200-TX, the scaler provides an HDMI output, audio de-embedding, display and screen control, and Ethernet extension in classrooms, huddle rooms, and small conference rooms. The compact scaler can be installed near a display or projector. In these applications, the pair offers automatic input selection, HDBaseT transmission, and control functions. With audio de-embedding, it is easy to connect to a small amplifier and speakers for better audio.
- Large System Applications - The HDVS-200-RX works well as a remote output device for the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher or AT-UHD-SW-52ED switcher as an output scaler. Additional capabilities are built-in to control any display that has CEC, TCP/IP or RS-232 control. HDVS 200 switcher and scaler functions are also controllable by IP or RS-232 for integration with larger control systems. A built-in web server with easy to use WebGUI simplifies set-up.
- Campus Installations - Atlona's new IP management software, AMS, enables easy discovery, configuration, updates and management of Atlona IP enabled devices such as the AT-HDVS-200 products.
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC "off" command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the "off" command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
- HD video scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales output video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and1920x1200; Choose preferred input resolution from 800�600 to 1920�1200
- Assures compatibility of VGA and HDMI sources with the display's native resolution
- Automatic display control when used with AT-HDVS-200-TX
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of scaler. Control signals transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems
- Ethernet enabled, HDBaseT extension
- Receives IP and HDMI signals up to 328 ft. (100m) @ 1080p
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Dual TCP/IP and RS-232 control ports