Atlona AV Control Processor for Velocity Control System
- Calculated at Checkout
The Atlona AT-VGW-250 Velocity Control Gateway is an AV control processor for the Atlona Velocity Control System. The VGW-250 is capable of serving up to 250 simultaneous IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, Velocity touch panels, and BYOD control from web browsers and mobile devices. This device control capacity makes the VGW-250 Gateway highly scalable from a single room installation to several AV systems over a network. This control processor also features an innovative network-based system architecture that allows full redundancy and failover with two Gateways in operation, maximizing AV control system reliability. It supports industry-standard, secure data communications, and features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating an AV device LAN from a facility or corporate network.
Comprehensive Support of Third-Party AV Products
The Velocity Control System can be integrated with a wide range of sources, displays, DSPs, videoconferencing systems, and many other types of AV equipment. Please refer to this comprehensive database of supported third-party products for detailed information. Devices in the database are ready for immediate integration into a Velocity Control System with just a few mouse clicks. No driver download or installation is necessary.
High Capacity, Software Control Processor Available
In addition to the VGW-250, a licensed software version of the Velocity Control Gateway is available that enables high capacity AV control processing on standard IT server infrastructure provisioned by the integrator or end user. Software licenses are available for serving up to 2,500 or 5,000 simultaneous IP device connections for large-scale integration of AV control systems spanning a facility, building, campus, or enterprise. The software can be hosted on a dedicated virtual machine, server hardware, or in a Linux container. As with the VGW-250, the software version allows full redundancy and failover when two instances are in operation. A software license can be purchased by contacting your Atlona representative.
- Access from a web browser for setup and management
- Supports industry-standard, network security features and protocols
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for isolating a dedicated AV LAN from the facility or corporate network
- Control system redundancy with automatic failover, available via primary and backup VGW-250 processors
- Flexible scalability for integrating one or several AV systems over a network
- Serves to up 250 IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, touch panels, and BYOD control
- Velocity Control Gateway - AV control processor for the VelocityTM Control System