Atlona 4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT TX/RX with Control and PoE
- Calculated at Checkout
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT is an HDBaseT™ transmitter/receiver kit for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control plus Power over Ethernet capability. The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The kit provides bidirectional extension of both 12 volt IR and RS-232 commands. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
The AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; HDCP 2.2 compliant for meeting the latest copy protection requirements; rack-mountable form factor for accommodating four transmitters in a single 1U rack tray; power chaining for powering multiple devices from one power supply; and front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
The AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT is ideal for use in residential or commercial point to point applications that require HDBaseT signal transmission over greater distances than HDMI can support. As a transmitter/receiver pair, the kit can be used with the H2H matrix switcher series and third party control systems for long distance AV signal and control extension with PoE capability. On its own, the AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX receiver is designed to take advantage of the powerful UHD-PRO3 series matrices to receive AV, remote power, and control signals.
4K/UHD capability -
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Future proofs AV systems in preparation for technology improvements, 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
- Control signals travel over HDBaseT link for maximum control system flexibility
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, and display
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM extender kit for HDMI®, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Extends RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats