Atlona 4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT Receiver with Control and PoE
- Calculated at Checkout
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control plus Power over Ethernet capability. It is compatible with video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V Power over Ethernet. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
This receiver is used in commercial and applications that call for an HDBaseT receiver with a compact form factor that allows for simple mounting behind displays and at projectors. These applications will not require an AC outlet for the receiver, since the receiver is powered by an Atlona switching product. This receiver will also be used to simplify control of the AV system by working with 12 volt-based IR receivers as well as passing through RS-232 commands.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Receives RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats