Atlona 4K/UHD Five-Input Universal Matrix Switcher
- Calculated at Checkout
The SW-510W provides the flexibility to accept any presenter device, whether wired or wireless. This capability is ideal for a wide range of meeting environments, from a huddle room to a large presentation space in a convention center.
Classrooms and auditoriums
A credenza or lectern-based AV system for resident sources, plus wireless connectivity for a participant's laptop or tablet.
Small to medium-sized meeting spaces
The SW-510W is compact and ideal for under-table mounting. It conveniently provides automatic switching and display control for simplified user operation, especially with laptops and mobile devices brought into the system.
Conference rooms and boardrooms
The SW-510W features two matrixed outputs for seamless integration into a display and a hardware-based video conferencing system, with additional versatility by enabling wireless AV content presentations to the far end.
The matrix switching capability provides the convenience of auto-switching for local BYOD content that feeds into the codec, while simultaneously allowing far-end content to be shared.
Presentation spaces where two displays are needed
This switcher can be installed in a lectern to serve a confidence monitor, plus the primary display in a remote location. With matrixed outputs, the SW-510W also can support two simultaneous presenters on two screens.
- Two HDMI®, one DisplayPort, and one USB-C input, plus an input for wireless AV
- Matrixed or mirrored HDBaseTTM and HDMI outputs
- Wireless AV gateway for iOS®, AndroidTM, Mac®, ChromebookTM, and Windows® devices
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus support for 4K/60 4:4:4 and HDR formats on local ports (HDMI, USB-C, and DisplayPort)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- USB-C port supports device charging for laptops, tablets, and smartphones