Atlona 4K/UHD Five-Input HDMI Switcher
- Calculated at Checkout
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-51 is a 5�1 HDMI switcher with auto-switching and advanced control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color, offers 3D pass-through, and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. With front panel buttons and IR control, it can be a standalone switcher. Designed as a cost-effective, easy to install solution, the switcher offers a web-based GUI for easy set-up and management of EDID and HDCP. Additional control options include auto-switching, front panel selector, and compatibility with RS-232 or TCP/IP-based control systems. Audio features include de-embedding of PCM audio over HDMI to either S/PDIF or two-channel analog audio outputs; pass-through of Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio™; plus an Audio Return Channel feed to the S/PDIF output from the HDMI display. The compact, 1U, half-rack width enclosure is easily installed in rack mounted systems with the 19" rack mount brackets. Two units can be mounted side-by-side.
The AT-UHD-SW-51 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt "high" state but may not be delivering active video.4K/UHD 5�1 Switcher
The AT-UHD-SW 51 adds 4K/UHD performance to Atlona's HDMI small switcher family to meet the needs of displays and sources with resolutions beyond 1080p. In addition, the switcher offers advanced audio features. Auto-switch, the additional TCP/IP control flexibility, and overall control system neutrality give integrators a significant time savings during installation.
The AT-UHD-SW-51 is ideal for use in applications where:
- 4K video switching must be added to AV systems with upgraded 4K displays and sources that were designed around a high end audio processor/switcher limited to 1080p.
- Installers need a no-nonsense, cost-effective 5�1 HDMI switcher with 4K/UHD support for easily-managed applications with multiple sources and one display for corporate and residential applications that will work with any control system.
The AT-UHD-SW-51 also supports the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful network software platform that integrates product configuration, management and updating. Specially designed for IP-controllable Atlona Products, the Atlona Management System reduces installation time and enables remote monitoring and support. To learn more please visit AT-SW-AMS.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Supports high-resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
- Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and destination; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs