Atlona 4K/UHD Eight-Output HDMI to HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier
- Calculated at Checkout
The Atlona AT-UHD-CAT-8 is a 4K/UHD HDMI to HDBaseT™ distribution amplifier featuring pass-through HDMI input connections, eight, HDBaseT outputs and display control capability. Each output transmits AV and control signals up to 230 ft. (70 m) @ 1080p and 130 ft. (40 m) @ 4K/UHD. Features include 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color depth, HDCP 2.2 compliance, EDID management, and PoE for remote receiver powering. A wide variety of consumer displays may be controlled by the AT-UHD-CAT-8 using CEC. Designed for commercial or residential distribution applications, the AT-UHD-CAT-8 is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR control system and features a 1U, full-rack width enclosure with external, international power supply. Compatible Atlona receiver: AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX.
Signal distribution applications increasingly require compatibility with HDCP 2.2, 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz support with 4:2:0 color subsampling to ensure images reach displays with compatible copy protection and with the pristine digital image quality of the original signal, without artifacts resulting from inferior image distribution systems. HDBaseT distribution ensures reliable, long-distance transmission of high resolution audio and video signals. These core features along with added display control provide additional flexibility. Power over Ethernet not only provides compatibility with Atlona Extender products but enables HDBaseT Certification.
The AT-UHD-CAT-8 is ideal for environments requiring clear, crisp, ultra-high definition images such as:
- Retail, restaurant, and entertainment environments that need long distance signal extension of high-impact messages and program information
- TV showrooms that demand the highest quality signal be delivered to each 4K television to entice customers to make an immediate purchase decision
- Any single image/multi-screen environment that requires display control
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC "off" command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the "off" command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.Configured and Managed by AMS
The AT-UHD-CAT-8 also supports the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful network software platform that integrates product configuration, management and updating. Specially designed for IP-controllable Atlona Products, the Atlona Management System reduces installation time and enables remote monitoring and support.
- Ensures AV distribution systems are ready for 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
- Compatible with ultra-high definition sources and displays; adheres to latest content protection specification
- 4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Reduces multiple, separate cable runs down to a single category cable per display, shrinking cable bundles and required conduit capacity to reduce cost of installation
- Compatible receiver: AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX
- Long distance, 230 foot (70 meter) outputs offer bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control plus remote receiver power
- Eight HDBaseT outputs with transmission of AV and control signals and PoE
- Reduces overall system costs, speeds installation, and prevents compatibility issues
- Combines signal distribution and long distance transmission into a single enclosure; eliminates several devices and power supplies
- HDMI distribution amplifier with built-in HDBaseT transmission