Actiontec 802.11ac WiFi Network Extender with Bonded MoCA
- Calculated at Checkout
Extend the range of your Wi-Fi network to the far corners of your home with the WCB6200Q Wireless Network Extender. Using the latest bonded MoCA 2.0 standard, next generation wireless AC, video prioritization technology, a powerful 4x4 GHz radio and better antenna design, the WCB6200Q turbo-charges the existing home wireless network and delivers a better video streaming experience.
- Fast 802.11ac/n Wi-Fi wherever you need it
- Upgrade to 802.11ac speeds without replacing your router
- Dual band concurrent radio for wireless throughput up to 2 Gbps
- 4x4 802.11ac 5 GHz solution
- 2x2 2.4 GHz radio
- Bonded MoCA 2.0
- Two gigabit Ethernet ports
- WPA2, WPA security with AES encryption
- Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS)
Next Generation 802.11ac Speeds
Don't have a wireless router that supports high-speed 802.11ac yet? No problem. The WCB6200Q extender adds 802.11ac to your network, delivering wireless speeds up to 2.8 times faster than your wireless N network. With a total Wi-Fi throughput up to 2 Gbps, the WCB6200Q lets you stream HD-quality video and play online games without any glitches or lag. It's one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade your network to next generation technology without replacing your router.
Outperforms the Competition in Multilevel Homes
According to tests performed by Allion USA, the WCB6200Q outperformed its competitor on the 5GHz band (client receive direction) by up to 2x the throughput at far locations within the 3000 sq ft test house. As a result, the WCB6200Q is the preferred solution for extending wireless coverage to an upstairs or downstairs floor.
Works over the Coax Wiring Already in your Home
With MoCA technology, your home's existing coaxial wiring is instantly converted into an Ethernet network that delivers high speed Internet access to the many devices in your home. The result is a powerful whole-home network and the benefits of a wired connection, without having to run new Ethernet cables through the walls.
The Latest Bonded MoCA Technology for Gigabit Speeds
With support for the latest bonded MoCA 2.0 standard, the WCB6200 bonds MoCA channels to support speeds over 1 Gbps through the home's existing coaxial wiring. The result is a richer home networking experience and higher performance for video and gaming apps.
- This wireless range extender uses IEEE 802.11ac technology with steadfast speed of up to 2 Gbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Ethernet port provides Ethernet connections for fast data transfer and large file transfers between your access point and wired network