CyberPower PR1000RT2UN Smart App Sinewave UPS
- Calculated at Checkout
The PR1000RT2UN is a Smart App Sinewave rack/tower convertible UPS with line-interactive topology, surge protection, and battery backup. CyberPower's Smart App Sinewave series has sine wave output to eliminate power gaps that can be detected by sensitive equipment and cause unexpected shutdowns.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design - Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- RMCARD205 Factory Installed - A full-featured network management card, the CyberPower RMCARD205 remotely manages, monitors, and controls CyberPower UPS systems via a standard web browser, command line interface (CLI), or network management system (NMS) connection.
- Toolless Battery Panel Access - Makes battery replacement fast and simple. The faceplate features side latches for easy removal, and captive screws can be loosened by hand to open the battery cover.
- Rotatable Multifunction LCD Panel - Tilts to provide a better viewing angle when the Smart App Sinewave is mounted low. Rotates 90° when placed in a tower format for horizontal viewing. Provides information on 47 different settings that include UPS status, UPS setup and control management, and testing options.
- "Battery Equalization Technology - Battery Equalization is an advanced charging process that maintains the voltages of the batteries at the same level to increase battery life.