Atlona HDBaseT Receiver over a Single Category Cable w/IR
Receive up to 230ft (70m) of uninterrupted 1080p signal with the Atlona HDBaseT receiver. With pass through support of 1080p, 1920x1200, Lossy & Lossless audio, and bi-directional IR signals over a single category cable, the HDRX-IR provides an affordable, high quality, solution for your audio/video and IR control needs.
Power of One, for All
- Leave behind the power cable on your receiver. With the latest feature of Power over Category cable (PoCc) the HDRX-IR receives power from the transmitter.
Go the Distance
- Using the correct category cable and a compatible transmitter, the HDRX-IR can send signals up to 230ft (70m) with the latest HDBaseT technology of the HDRX-IR.
One Line for All
- The HDRX-IR allows for you to combine audio, video, bi-directional IR, and power in a single category cable, using the latest HDBaseT technology.
- With both an IR IN and IR OUT port, send or receive commands through an IR remote control
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- New smaller form factor and single line feature allow for the HDRX-IR to be mounted behind a TV or rack without any unsightly cables hanging down or boxes to distract from your video or presentation.
- Pass through support of all 3D formats
- Power over Category cable (PoCc)
- Locking HDMI port
- Field serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears
- DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio pass-through